- Anesthesia for general surgery
- Anesthesia for neurosurgery
- Anesthesia for gynecology
- Anesthesia for orthopedics
- Anesthesia for urology
- Anesthesia for pediatric surgery
- Anesthesia for cosmetic surgery
- Anesthesia for ENT surgery
- Anesthesia for cardiac surgery and heart transplant
- Anesthesia for liver and kidney transplant
- Anesthesia and critical care
- Care for post-surgery anesthesia
Patient-controlled analgesia: an effective way to control pain.
A.Timing: post-surgery or medicated child birth
1.Reduce any discomfort caused by pain
2.It’s easy to use and is control by patient him or her self depending on the pain sensation, the dosage will be set up by physician prior to use.
3.This helps to boost faster recovery and reduce hospitalization days, hence reduce complications associated with bedridden.
C.Please consult your primary physician, anesthesiologists or nurses for an arrangement.
Wide applications include endoscopy, colonoscopy, cosmetic surgeries and dental procedures. Through professional evaluation, the sedation service offers a safe and more comfortable option.
Clinic hour for pain management:
Malignant tumor and cancer, Trigeminal neuralgia, sciatica, post-herpetic neuralgia, tendon pain syndrome, peripheral neuralgia, and chronic lower back pain.
Thursday morning at room 120 from 08：30 AM ～ 12：00 PM on B1F
Phone number: (04) 26581919 extension 4375
|Dr. Ching-Hsin Chang|
|Dr. Chen-Lai Ma|
|Dr. Yiu-Sion Chen|
|Dr. Kuo-Sheng Huang|
|Dr. Liang-Chieh Wang|
|Dr. Che-Hao Hsu|
|Specialties:||Anesthesia for cardiac and pulmonary surgery.|
|Dr. Wei-Xiang Liu|
|Specialties:||Surgical anesthesia, post-surgery pain management,
pain treatment, and painless childbirth.
|Dr. Chi-Huang Richard Or|
|Specialties:||General anesthesia, anesthesia for critical care and cardiac surgery|
|Dr. Yu Heng Li|