Endocrinology and Metabolismback
Diabetes, thyroid disease, obesity, pituitary disease, adrenal disease, osteoporosis, abnormal calcium, parathyroid disease, and high cholesterol.
Main development goal:
- The first goal is to promote the diabetic education, and to establish the diabetic educational center.
- Secondly, focus on the development of sub-specialty clinics for growth abnormality in order to treat endocrine, and genetic diseases.
- Third, increase the cooperation with nuclear science, imaging science, pathology and general surgery to provide patients with adrenal disease the thorough examination and treatment.
- Finally, the promotion of academic exchange.
Host seminars and events regularly.
Diabetes care network:
The certified diabetes care network consist of a team of professional, the goal is to improve the care quality, as well as to establish the project management system to raise the awareness of diabetes, and to educate the patient in order to improve the quality of life and health.
Features of the diabetes care network:
- Complete care with multidisciplinary professionals.
- Patient centered, integrated care.
- Regular follow-ups on patients to monitor the progress and the effectiveness of the treatment, and when needed, adjust the treatment plan.
- The result and quality of care provided is the priority.
- A medical team of qualified physicians, nurses and dietitians to provide diabetic patients the complete care they need in order to achieve the quality of life.
- Care includes initial outpatient assessment; regular check ups and follow-ups, annual check up and follow up cares.
- Services include medical history (in order to evaluate type of treatment), physical examination, lab assessment, management plan, and diabetic patient self-discipline education.
Services provided by the diabetic health education center:
- Establish database for future care and follow-ups.
- To educate patient on the importance of and the use of diabetes care pamphlet.
- Provide patient with up-to-date knowledge on diabetes, and the correct way to control blood sugar, and how to prevent acute and chronic complications.
- Raise the awareness among patients the importance of good cooperation and the willingness to participate in self-care in order to improve the quality of life.
- Conduct group education for in-patient and outpatient.
- Establish diabetic association.
How to Join ?
After consulted with the physician and is diagnosed with diabetes, you will be enrolled in this program automatically.
|Dr. Wan-Ni Tsai|
|Specialties:||Diabetes, high cholesterol, thyroid and endocrine disorder.|
|Dr. Cheng-Lin Tsai|
|Specialties:||General internal diseases, diabetes and related complications, thyroid diseases, parathyroid diseases, hyperlipidemia, osteoporosis, adrenal diseases, pituitary diseases, and abnormal weight changes.|
|Specialties:||Diabetes、thyroid disease、endocrine disease、obesity|
|Dr. Yi-Ting Kuo|
|Specialties:||Diabetes、high cholesterol、thyroid disease，and endocrine disorder.|
|Dr. Wen-Cheng Hsu|
|Specialties:||Diabetes, thyroid diseases, obesity, pituitary diseases, endocrine diseases, osteoporosis, parathyroid diseases, abnormal growth and development.|