Department of Family Medicine provides medical care to the entire family, covering from newborn babies to retired elderly. In other words, we take care of all the members of a family, no matter male or female, young or old. Therefore, our patients are not restricted to any age group or gender. Family physicians are your consultants for family health problems. They provide professional opinions accordingly and treat your diseases when you are ill. On the other hand, they provide health education, counseling, and examinations when you are well. We make our best effort to provide preventive healthcare and timely treatments to our patients. In addition, comprehensive treatment and tracing for chronic diseases and common geriatric diseases is one of our features and specialties. We understand your family health condition, and provide continuous medical care to all the family members; consequently, improve your physical, spiritual and social living quality.
- We provide patient-oriented and humanized services. We respect our patients and treat everyone as an individual.
- In order to provide patients with holistic medical care, our medical staff has received complete training for Internal Medicine, Surgery, Gynecology, Pediatrics, and Psychology.
- Our department works with the Dietetics Division, Department of Pharmacy, and Department of Community Health to promote Community and Preventive Medicine to the public.
- We have a well-organized health examination procedure. In addition, all the health data are processed and managed on a computer system.
- Our operating system is computerized to facilitate research and statistic analysis.
- We consider patients and their family as a unit, providing complete, continuous, coordinated, and preventive healthcare services.
- You may visit us no matter you are well or ill. We provide services, such as initial screening and tracing of long term chronic diseases, for patients with unidentified symptoms.
First-visit consultation and diagnosis, preventive injection, health examinations, medical counseling, Preventive and Community Medicine, unknown symptoms, follow-up consultation for general and chronic diseases, health education, breast examination, Pap smear, comprehensive treatment and tracing for chronic diseases and general geriatric diseases, abdominal ultrasound, and smoking cessation.
|Dr. Chien-Hung Kuo|
|Specialties:||Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, integrated geriatric care, consultation for diet/weight loss or smoking cessation, Hospice and Palliative Medicine.|
|Dr. Peng-Nien Tuan|
|Specialties:||Unknown symptoms, chronic diseases, long-term care, disease diagnosis and consultation, family healthcare, mind-body symptoms, general Pediatric diseases, and medical tourism consultation.|
|Dr. Su-Yun Huang|
|Specialties:||Unknown symptoms, first-visit consultation and diagnosis, long-term tracing and treatment for chronic diseases, comprehensive treatment and tracing for geriatric diseases, health education, medical counseling, health examinations, breast examination|
|Dr. Kuang-Ping Peng|
|Specialties:||Unknown symptoms, first-visit consultation and diagnosis, health education, medical counseling, general disease diagnosis and treatment, long-term tracing and treatment for chronic diseases.|
|Specialties:||Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, occupational disease consulting, Adolescent Medicine|
|Dr. Mann-Li Liu|
|Specialties:||Family Medicine, Preventive Medicine, integrated geriatric care, Adolescent Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine.|
|Dr. CHNG SZE HOEI|
|Specialties:||various undetermined symptoms, chronic disease, long term care, disease
treatment and consultation, family medicine, physical and psychological
symptoms, smoking cessation consultation, palliative care and medicine,
and preventive medicine.
|Dr. Tsung-Cheng Sun|
|Specialties:||general health examination, labor physical examination, examination for
|Dr. Jui-Yao Lin|
|Specialties:||Diabetes, Hypertension, Cancer Prevention, Health Examination, and
|Dr. Shi-Zhe Chen|
|Specialties:||Family medicine, preventive medicine, consultation for occupational injury|
|Dr. Chi-Fehg Wu|
|Specialties:||Unidentified symptoms, chronic disease, long term care, disease treatment
and consultation, family care, psychological symptoms, smoking cessation
consultation, palliative medicine, preventive medicine.
|Dr. Ssu-Wen Chen|
|Specialties:||Family medicine, preventive medicine, health examination, Hospice and Palliative
Medicine, Pap smear.
|Dr. Yi-Ze Liu|
|Specialties:||Unknown symptoms, first-visit consultation and diagnosis, general disease diagnosis and treatment, long-term tracing and treatment for chronic diseases, health education, medical counseling, and health examinations.|
|Dr. Cheng-Han Tsai|
|Specialties:||Family medicine, health examination, Occupational injury/disease consultation, Return-to-work consultation, Common acute/chronic illness diagnosis|