Urologic tumor, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stone, bladder and urologic stones, hematuria, frequent urination, difficulty urinating, hypospadias, cryptorchidism, scrotal swelling and pain, urinary incontinence, male infertility, erectile dysfunction (impotence, premature ejaculation, and penile curvature), hernia, and sexually transmitted diseases.
- Da Vinci Robotic Assisted surgery
- Extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy (ESWL)
- Percutaneous nephrolithotomy
- Ureterorenoscopic lithotripsy
- Transurethral resection of the prostate
- Urinary incontinence surgery
- Vas deferens ligation
- Da Vinci robotic assisted surgical system: system with greater precision, minimally invasive surgical technique, minimal scarring, and helps to preserve vital nerves, blood vessel, organs and fast recovery, so you can return to normal life in no time.
- ESWL: We have acquired the latest ESWL system, which uses externally applied, high-intensity acoustic pulse to break up kidney stones and ureter calculi. This is a non-invasive treatment, so hospitalization, surgery, and anesthesia are not necessary. Compared with traditional shock waves, new ESWL can perform more accurate and effective lithotripsy while reducing treatment discomfort.
- Urodynamics: This system can efficiently diagnose urinary diseases and evaluate frequent urination, urinary incontinence in women, and lower urinary tract symptoms in men.
- Transrectal ultrasound (TRUS): Using the most up-to-date technique, we are able to diagnose prostate cancer more accurately.
Establishment of Calculus Treatment Center:
Patients can receive treatment on the day to minimize your hospital stay, and allow patients to recover earlier.
|Dr. Min-Che Tung|
|Specialties:||Da Vinci Robotic Surgery, urinary tract tumor, prostate enlargement, urinary tract stone, infertility.|
|Dr. Yen-Chuan Ou|
|Specialties:||Da Vinci Robotic surgery, diagnosis and treatment for urinary system tumor (prostate cancer, renal cell carcinoma), genetic therapy for tumors, urinary endocrine (adrenal)|
|Dr. Chao-Yu Hsu|
|Specialties:||Da Vinci Robotic surgery, urination difficulty, female urinary problem, urinary incontinence, hernia, prostate disease, urinary tract stone, sexual dysfunction in men, urinary system tumor, vasectomy.|
|Dr. Zhon-Min Huang|
|Specialties:||Da Vinci Robotic surgery, kidney transplant and care, urinary incontinence, urodynamic, laparoscopic surgery, enlarged prostate, ureteral tumor, stone, hernia.|
|Dr. Wei-Chun Weng|
|Specialties:||Da Vinci Robotic surgery, endoscopic surgery, enlarged prostate, endoscopic prostate surgery, laparoscopic hernia surgery, vasectomy, kidney stone, ureteral stone, bladder stone, urinary system cancer, adrenal tumor.|
|Dr. Li-Hua Huang|
|Specialties:||ureteral tumor, laparoscopic surgery, urinary disorder, ureteral stone, enlarged prostate, sexual dysfunction, hernia|
|Dr. Siu-San Tse|
|Specialties:||urinary disease, ureteral stone, prostate disease, laparoscopic surgery, hernia and ureteral tumor.|
|Dr. Hao-Ping Tai|
|Specialties:||Endoscopic surgery, kidney stone, ureteral stone, bladder stone, urinary difficulty, enlarged prostate, erectile dysfunction, ureteral tumor.|
|Dr. I-Yen Lee|
|Specialties:||Urinary dysfunction (urinary incontinence, prolapse, enlarged prostate, neurogenic bladder), urinary tract stone, hernia (adult, children, recurrence, minimally invasive surgery),urinary tract tumor (laparoscopy), general urinary disease .|
|Dr. Yi-Sheng Lin|
|Specialties:||Laparoscopic urologic surgery, urinary tract stone, ligation surgery, general urologic diseases|
|Dr. Hsiang-Lai Chen|
|Specialties:||Urinary incontinence, kidney stone, ureteral stone, hernia, erectile dysfunction, ureteral tumor, enlarged prostate and tumor.|
|Dr. Chin-Heng Lu|
|Specialties:||urinary tract stone、urinary tract tumor、adrenal tumor、endoscopic surgery、Voiding dysfunction、hernia surgery、varicocele、sexual dysfunction in men、vasectomy、vasovasostomy、infertility、circumcision、general urological disease、prostate hyperplasia|